SACHA – Sexual Assault Centre (Hamilton & Area) – is a feminist organization that believes everyone has a human right to live without violence.
SACHA envisions a world free of violence and oppression.
SACHA is a feminist, non-profit, community-based organization of women guided by anti-racist and anti-oppressive values. Understanding the dynamics of gender and power in sexual violence, our programs will:
- Provide services to people who have experienced sexual violence at any point in their lives.
- Work to end violence and oppression through education, advocacy, coalition-building, community partnerships and activism.
- Work towards the equitable inclusion of all women
- SACHA will challenge social and political structures and systems that contribute to the experience of violence, oppression, and exploitation of all people.
- 24 Hour Support Line – 905.525.4162
- Counselling and Advocacy
- Diverse Communities Outreach
- Public Education
For more information about SACHA, our programs and SACHA events please visit our website.