For May, Sexual Violence Prevention Month (#SVPM), we’re posting one true thing every day.
You are enough.
From the blog Erin’s Inside Job:
1. There is no perfection. Anyone who believes there is or insists that you should attain that status is not worth your time. You are enough.
2. There is no goal that you could ever achieve that will convince you that you are enough. If you don’t already believe it before you get there, you still won’t once you do.
3. You are an incredible person. I don’t even know you, but I can tell you without a doubt that there is something in you that sets you apart from everyone else. You need to find that thing and you need to embrace it. Nurture it.
4. I know that other people’s opinions, external comparisons, and your own negative self-talk may have brought you to a place where you question your self-worth. Some days are worse than others, but realize that on every day you are enough.
5. As long as you know you are enough, no one can ever tell you that you’re not.
SACHA’s Support Line is here twenty-four hours a day to listen and support you – 905.525.4162.